Trauma is not healed in a day, but you have already done the hardest part – asking for help. And now, you are not alone. You can expect services that will build up what you will need to restore and restart your life, and you can expect us to advocate for you until you have the resources you need.
Our services fall into three categories: Saving Lives, Building Lives, and Changing Lives. Every client, residential or non-residential, is able to opt into the services they need. You set your goals, and we advocate for you and empower you to achieve them.
Many of our Life-Building Services are made possible through partnerships with the community. Each community partner supports us in different ways: Facilitating classes on campus, donating class materials or making financial contributions to our programs. If you would like to get involved as a community partner, please review our Get Involved page. There is a place for you!
Mental Health Support
Comprehensive Case Management
Financial Literacy Classes/Economic Empowerment
Resource Connection and Referrals
List of Resources
- Goodwill Industries (Clothing and Household Items)
- St. Vincent de Paul Resale and Thrift (Clothing and Household Items)
- Starfish Ministries (Clothing and Household Items)
- Heartland Church (Clothing and Household Items)
- Celebrate Recovery (Addiction)
- Four Rivers Behavioral Health (Mental Health and Addiction)
- The Carson Center (Entertainment and Services for clients)
- West Kentucky Community and Technical College (Education and Salon Services)
- Family Service Society (Housing and Clothing Needs)
- Paducah Police Department (Various Services)
- Lotus (Sexual Assault and Child Advocacy)
- McCracken County Library
- McCracken County Extension Office
- Child Watch
Nurturing Brave Hearts Parenting Class
Marshall County Resiliency Center
Whether you are a survivor in need of support or a donor looking to join our mission, there is a place for you here!
The Merryman House Domestic Crisis Center provides services free of charge to survivors of domestic violence and their dependents without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnic origin, religion, creed, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, uniformed services, political belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or other health status, social or economic status, non-violent criminal history, citizenship, immigration status, marital status, or language spoken.
© 2020 Merryman House. All Rights Reserved.